Cell-El Therapeutics Ltd. is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]Our site is currently being tested with the screen readers NVDA and Chromvox.
Accessibility FeaturesOur site is built with WordPress using Pojo’s Atlanta theme, the creators of the theme have been working on making the theme Accessibility Compliant. The site has an accessibility widget that is on all pages viewed on a desktop or tablet. If you want to use the keyboard shortcuts instead, please follow the instructions below.
Changing the font size (Zoom)To enlarge the font size use the keyboard short:
- For Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS, press Ctrl and +
- For Apple, press ⌘ and +
- For Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS press Ctrl and –
- For Apple press ⌘ and –
- press Ctrl and 0 on Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS
“Skip” linksWe include a skip to content link. When you open a page, the first time you press tab, you will encounter this link.
Alternative contentImages have alternative content excluding cases where such content would be redundant. At this time there isn’t any video or audio on the site.
HeadingsWe include H1, H2 heading in sequential order on our pages. Using assistive technology you can view the headings of each page.
Changing contrastThe color contrast on this site conforms to the WCAG AA standard. However, if you want to change the contrast on this site, please follow instructions below for the browser that you are using.
For WindowsTo change contrast in Firefox:
- From the main browser menu choose options
- From the options menu choose content
- Choose the color option on the right hand side
- The color menu will open up, choose your preferred foreground, background and link colors.
- Go to the Chrome store and download the free extension, High Contrast
- The extension dialogue box will open where you can adjust the settings
- The icon for the extension will be placed on the bar near the menu icon.
- You can also manage the extension from the extension manager.
- Clicking on the icon will open the dialog box enabling you to change the settings
- Use the keyboard shortcut ALT + left SHIFT + PRINT SCREEN to open the Windows high contrast dialog box.
- Choose yes to change the computer settings to high contrast.
- If you want to change your high contrast settings click on the Start button, choose control panel and then ease of access center.
For AppleTo change contrast in Safari The contrast change is not done within Safari rather it is done through the computer’s settings. So go to settings and choose System Preferences Click on “Accessibility” and select the the ‘Display’ panel
- Check the box for “Increase Contrast”
- Exit settings and open Safari and note the changes.